Okay...so it's been a while. My semester is finally over. I passed all my classes and still managed to keep my GPA up (Thank you Lord!). I've been busy working. I'll be leaving for Disney World in a few days so I'll be sure to post something about that when we get back. Christmas came and went by so fast this year. I wanted to not be rushed and just enjoy it this year, which I did. I still believe that it went by way too fast. I love Christmas time because you get to spend time with some great family and friends. This year I got to experience some new things. I went to Christmas in the Oaks and the French Quarter for the first time in my life with my friends. We went the last day of finals after we finished taking all of our tests for that day. We had a fun time. Cafe du Monde was the best! lol Christmas Eve was spent at my grandparents house briefly, and then Steven and I went to Kelly and Barrett's house to spend Christmas with his family. He has a great family. I love them all so much! They are so kind and generous to me. I just can't help but smile when I'm around them. Christmas Day, we went back to Paw Paw's house early that morning and ate a delicious breakfast that Maw Maw cooked. We opened gifts there and then went back to our house. We read the Christmas story and then opened gifts at our house. We were able to just enjoy each other's company and open our gifts. I got lots of things that I needed and wanted but didn't ask for. I'm very grateful for everything that I received from everyone this year. Thanks everyone! I truly hope that this new year brings lots of great things. I'm so very blessed and grateful for everything! Here are some pictures from Christmas and Christmas in the Oaks.
No comments:
Post a Comment