Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's been a while....

Yes wow! I can't believe it has been almost a year since I've updated my blog. I know I've said that I was going to update it at least twenty times this year. Oh well. So right now school is going well for me. I'm excited about my conducting class this semester! I'm practicing so much and my conductor/professor says that I'm doing great so far and that I am going to be a great teacher because of it. I was promoted to team lead at Chick fil a over the summer! Now I'm in charge of Kid's Night every Tuesday night. I'm trying to make Kid's Night better than ever! I still have a lot to learn though. I will post some pictures soon. I haven't taken any recently though because my camera broke. I'm working on getting a new one though. I would just like to say thank you to everyone for your support and encouragement through school and everything. It means a lot to me! Thanks again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment